1) You are financially invested, so you are well on your way to staying on track, on point, and attaining your goal!
2) You get motivated because you have someone cheering you on every step of the way.
3) You become more productive because you have someone who holds you accountable.
4) You have someone to bounce your ideas off of, allowing you to make quick and good decisions.
5) You have someone to talk to and vent your frustrations out, allowing you to move past them and tackle them, not drown in them.
6) You learn new things every 2 weeks, allowing you to get new ideas and build yourself up, show up better for your children and your partner and upgrade your life!
7) You have someone who understands you because they walked your journey and are a mother too.
8) All successful and wealthy people have a personal coach, why s.